Friday 13 February 2015

Shot list

Today Emily and I are going to be filming additional shots to ensure that our OTS reaches our target duration of two minutes. We have analysed our footages and made a not of more shots we would like to add which will enable us to add in more titles and  add more of a plot to our sequence. These shots are included below:




However, we did not get all of our filming done in one session therefore we had to film additional scenes in the dark room. As my main role was to sort out character's costume, location and props, I had to ensure that the actors where available to film and that we had all the necessary equipment for that scene.






Here are photographic examples of me aiding our actor, Adam Burton, prepare for filming. In the first one, my main objection was to ensure the costume was satisfactory for filming the scene. In the following two pictures I am ensuring that our actor is comfortable within his role, was equipt for the current scene and that the lighting and position was correct.



No comments:

Post a Comment